Monday, June 22, 2009

paint it black.


oh my goodness another blogging break!

a lot has happened since my last post. i turned down my first real hollywood job, i got a fall internship, i dyed my hair dark, i touched michael rapaport in the wiener area, and i planned a 2 week trip home to PA in august! that doesn't sound like as much as it really was, but whatever.

anywho, leanne and katie were each away for the weekend so i just balled out in the apartment alone- it was actually really nice and i'm glad i got a little alone time. i spent most of the weekend working at the urbs, but also did a little joy-riding in leanne's car that she left for me. love love LOVE my bike... but i'm kind of looking forward to the day when i'm 4 wheelin' again. and since my new internship is going to be in culver city, i will definitely be needing a car for the fall. too early to start stressing about that though- maybe when i'm home in august i can start the hunt.

my movie blog is up and off to a pretty sluggish start. i'm already a few flicks behind, but i think i'll be able to catch up this week since it's back to the office tomorrow.

let's see what else what else- i can't believe my brother gets back from morocco next weekend- that month flew by so fast- and that means i've already been in LA for over a month! weiiirddd! i feel like i just got here but it's been a good 5 weeks now. before i know it it will be back to boston for a cold, grey winter. gross.

i guess i should explain the michael rapaport reference now- he came into work today while i was in the fitting room and as i let him into his room i accidentally smacked him in the lower abdomen. i said wiener because that's funny, but really i was lying. it was his stomach.

i hate when i get to this point in the post where i'm struggling to bring up more topics to write about so i think i'll just stop here, and write when inspired. i think that's the new rule for this blog. okay, toodles.

puddle dive: tonight was my last night of automobiling, tomorrow it's back to bicycling in the HEAT

puddle jump: my mom sent me my bike ihome so pretty soon i'll be cruisin to all the hottest beats

No comments:

Post a Comment