Thursday, June 11, 2009

one of those days.


the good thing about having a blog with no followers is that you can miss a day and it doesn't even matter because nobody is there to notice! here i am holding down the fort at reception- sheBANG. (she bangs?)

so today, is not my day. i woke up late, then biked all the way to work only to realize once i got there that i forgot my bike lock...(typical).. so i had to go all the way home to get it, making me late... and OF COURSE, somehow, during the time that i hopped off to run upstairs for the lock and came back down to head out... my chain miraculously popped off all by itself. AWESOME. after spending entirely too long trying to get it back on... some hot black man stuck his head out his window and asked me if i needed help. shamefully, i said yes, yes i do.. so he ran downstairs to help me and proceeded to get it up and running in about 1.6 seconds. story of my life. embarrassing. then i get to work and spill and entire water bottle all over myself.... so i'm pretty much just living the dream right now.

and to top it all off.. it's thursday... which means it's annoying asian intern day. honestly, i do NOT have the patience for this dank ass motherfuckin' HO today.

puddle dive: fuck you didn't you fucking read what i just wrote?

puddle jump: .... hot black man lives in my building with strong, able hands- must remember

edit: i made a new movie blog and it's gonna be totally awesome! all of the imaginary people that read this blog should also now read that blog, too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment