Tuesday, June 16, 2009

come a little closer.


i had to be quiet because it's all fancy shmancy up there.

so, i take back all of the bad things i said about california weather yesterday. today it's sunny and warm and i just want to gallavant all over town. alas, i am in the office... reading a 780 page novel. oh, the glamour of it all!

i finally got my movie blog up and running- it's and you should support it by telling me whether or not you think i'm an idiot.

tonight i have another night off from urban (how spoiled am i?) so i think i'm going to watch some delicious visual stimulation and eat a lot of spinach. i know, i know, i should really tone it down.

while we're on that topic- let me just say that the reason i'm not going wild and crazy in LA right now is because i am burrrroke. like, we're talking, IN THE RED. i have dubbed this summer the summer of saving so that i can wile out in the fall. it's kind of sad and embarrassing when i talk to people about being out here and they ask me about all of the fancy things i've done and i have to tell them that i'm just riding the struggle bus and living minimally. although i've gotten to go to some cool screenings and free events so at least it's not dull being broke.

this morning i met an cheerful little asian man outside of my building and he asked me about 35 questions about my bike and then he told me i was beautiful. he told me his name but i can't remember. i hope that i see him again.

welp time to go back to work. will maybe write more later.

puddle dive: i am wearing an inappropriate top and it's making me pretty self-conscious

puddle jump: this book i'm reading doesn't suck

No comments:

Post a Comment