Monday, June 22, 2009

living in your letters.


skywalker makes her first appearance on the blog!

today is a happy day. i got home from work to find 4 count 'em 4 pieces of mail waiting for me!!!!!! a letter from lilah, a letter from townsend, a package of books from my momma, and the pants i ordered online from urban. i did a happy dance in the hall! note: here at PLB when we get packages the couriers take our god-forsaken slower-than-your great-grandmother-drives-on-tranquilizers elevators all the way up to your floor and then they drop 'em right at our door. it's pretty ballin'. okay, back to the point- so that was a pretty great suprise. townsend and lilah's letters are now hanging up in my closet so that i can read them every day and remember that out there somewhere there are a few people that love me. and all of this excitement inspired me to get working on my mailings, which is also very fun.

work was pretty good today- and it's a night off from urban so that's another +. i've been contemplating jumping into a new series now that i've finalled finished The L Word, so i have to decide between dexter, entourage, or true blood. i'm leaning towards dexter, but my roommate has been berating me to get into entourage for the past month. decisions, decisions.

grandma pat had her operation today and i'm happy to say everything went well, so here's a little shout-out to g-ma pat, love ya.

in other news, i think i'm in love with somebody that doesn't know how to let himself be loved.

well, that's all for now.

puddle dive: always on my mind

puddle jump: always on my mind

No comments:

Post a Comment