Thursday, June 4, 2009

i've got dreams to remember.


[insert some witty metaphor about how i'm feeling awfully "under the gun" at my internship]

actually, though, i don't feel too pressured at all. i'm getting used to ballin' out here at in my cubicle... really can't complain.

today i finally read a script that i liked and actually made me LOL..and i don't do that often. i even teared up at the end, which was hella awkward to contain because my supervisor knows i definitely don't have a cold. i'm not embarrassed by it- i just think it's too early in the game to reveal myself as the easy-crier i am. okay actually yes, i am totally embarrassed by it.

so.. um... i decided to start this blog. i don't really know why. i wish that i had some cool theme so that each post had a particular purpose.. but for now it's just going to be... me. maybe i will be able to come up with some cool theme and then take it from there but i couldn't think of anything interesting enough so i think i'm just gonna go ahead and do this bitch xanga style. rip. heartpenguinheart

or maybe i should make this a FRAN'S SUMMER IN LA blog? although i'm not allowed to blog about my internship so i think that theme would just lead me into bad places and before i knew it harvey weinstein would be suing my ass. yes, i think i'll just stick to my own emo musings. oh man i'm so lame. at least i've got my puddle dives/jumps to offer some structure:

today's puddle dive: got my purple dress stuck in my chain. again.

puddle jump: made some friends at the office!

No comments:

Post a Comment